Thank you Market Friends; Shine Yoga
Thank you to our 2015 Partner Sponsors; Gerald Subaru
Happy 20th Anniversary to the Batavia Farmers' Market!
This year will mark the 20th year of the Annual Batavia Farmers' Market which takes place every Saturday from 8am to 12pm beginning June 6th through October 17th on the newly renovated N. River St. between Wilson and State St.
Come enjoy over 18 different vendors offering a variety of fresh vegetables, fruit, eggs, meat, cheese, herbs, flowers, music and more. Along with our weekly pop up vendors, check our website weekly for who will be in attendance.
3rd Saturdays - Will feature the Artisan Collective where you can enjoy living and shopping local. Shop for handmade items from your favorite artists and designers.
Bi Weekly Activities - Join Batavia United Way and Friends as they come to the market with different kids activities. Here is what is lined up so far...
- June 6th Water Street Studios will host a "make & take" art project
- June 13th Simonetti Studios will team with Batavia United Way for a dress up photo shoot! Wait until you see our props! You will enjoy a free, professional, 5×7 of your child.
- June 20th Katie Pillar Performance Art
- June 27th Baird &Warner will offer an all time favorite…face painting
- July 11th & 25th Batavia High School Girls Soccer will run a radar timed speed kick experience
- August 1st & 29th the Tri City Family Services will host an activity
- August 15th come experience Sci Tech
- September 12th Chick fil A will run a fun activity.
Our market is now full for the 2015 seasonal vendor spots, we do have some weekly spots still open, please contact Batavia MainStreet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.761.3528 for more information on attending as a weekly vendor.
Check back January 2016 to apply to come next year. Thanks for your interest! See you at the market.
Bema & Pa's Products
Cutting Edge by the Blacksmith
Flat Tire Farm/Paw Paw River Farm
Fox Flower Farm
Fox Prairie Farm Boer Meat Goats
Fresh Ground Roasting
Living Stone Jewelry
Ludwig Farmstead Creamery
Monika's Organic Bakery
Papas Natural Honey/Willow Creek Honey
Pure Prairie Farm
Rover's K-9 Snacks
Rustic Road Farm
Stamper Cheese Co.
Sugar Mint Candle Co.
Twin Garden Farms
Von Laar's Fruit Farm
Our Little Soap Shop
- June 6th & 13th, July 7th, 11th & 18th, August 1st, 8th & 22nd and September 5th
Slap You Silly Hotsauce
- June 6th & 20th, July 11th & 18th, August 1st, 8th & 22nd,
- June 6th & 27th, July 18th, August 1st, 8th & 22nd, September 12th and October 10th & 24th
Special Thank You to the ESDA volunteers for their help with the market!
Logo on poster, website and publicity
2 Market Spaces (10x10) and inclusion of promotional items at weekly MainStreet info tent.
Name on poster, website and publicity
Inclusion on promotional items at weekly MainStreet tent
1 Market Space (10x10)